Skip to content
COVID-19 Shipping Update
- Some shipments may be delayed as AusPost and other carriers are experiencing a lot more traffic than usual. It is recommended to choose the shipping option with tracking during this time so we can monitor its progress easily. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
Shipping & Shop Policies
- Your unframed print(s) will be carefully packaged flat with backing board, a protective clear sleeve and sent in a rigid envelope to prevent it from bending. Please note: A2 and A1 prints will be shipped in a sturdy cardboard mailing tube. A1 prints will take around 2 weeks to process as it will be printed off-site via an external fine arts printer.
- All items apart from custom framed prints, custom illustrations or specified will be processed and shipped within 2-3 business days.
- Framed prints: All orders will be processed within 10-15 working days. Each frame is made to order, so please be aware that it might take slightly longer during busy periods. We will do our best to keep you up to date with progress if we foresee any issues with timing. Please note, we currently do not ship framed items internationally.
- Beech Picture Hanger: The hanger will be wrapped in an eco paper wrap and shipped along with your print(s) in a mailing tube to ensure its safe arrival.
- All express Shipping items apart from custom illustrations or specified will be processed and shipped via express post within 2-3 business days.
- All items are shipped via Aus Post.
- Small items such as greeting cards, brooches, A4 prints will be shipped as a letter with no tracking. Larger items such as A3+ prints will be shipped as a parcel with tracking.
- Original artwork will be shipped via express with signature on delivery
- Small items are sent via Air Mail with no tracking. Please get in touch if you require tracking and I can get a quote for you.
- The rest will be sent via Sendle with tracking and signature on delivery where available
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Delays due to customs are out of my control. I will try and help as much as possible but it is ultimately your responsibility to follow up. Here's a list of postal or customs authorities in your country.
- Please visit my Etsy shop if you would like your items to be shipped to the UK or EU.